Clip Fixing Devices
Close with confidence.
Olympus QuickClip Pro offers precise rotation with open and close functionality for exact clip placement.
- Open and Close Functionality: QuickClip Pro's ability to open, close and reopen facilitates correct positioning prior to deployment.
- Precise Rotation: The unique rotation mechanism provides exclusive control in orienting the clip to the target site.
- Strength and Flexibility: The clip arm resists bending due to the increased material strength.
- Easy Insertion and Channel Protection: The sheath design allows smooth insertion and precise handling. It also reduces the potential for damage to the working channel.
- 11mm Wide Adjustable Opening: The opening allows a firm grasp on the right amount of tissue needed for a successful outcome.
- MRI Conditional: The clip enable patients to safely undergo an MRI procedure after clip placement, within specified parameters.
|Product Code||Box Quantity||Working Length (mm)|
Olympus Service & Repair
Olympus offers a broad range of services to healthcare professionals and to our customers, including contact hour and peer-based training courses; information, training tools and videos on infection control and reprocessing; authorized repair services and support on Olympus equipment; and financing solutions to help your facility with acquisition of new capital equipment, accessories, and maintenance plans.
Cleaning, Disinfection & Sterilization
The proper cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization of Olympus equipment is equally as important as their proper use.
|View Products||Information||Instructional Videos||Customer Portal|
|OER-Pro||Infection Prevention||GI Endoscope Reprocessing||Log-in|
|All Products||Alerts & Statements||Ultrasound Reprocessing||Register|
Olympus Training & Proper Use
Olympus offers a variety of educational opportunities for medical and surgical healthcare professionals.
Our Professional Education Program provides multiple types of peer-to-peer training in order to meet the specific educational needs of physicians and nurses focused on the safe and effective use of Olympus products.
Olympus Professional Education also offers training programs through Olympus University (OU). Geared toward nurses, reprocessing technicians and biomeds, many of the OU courses are available for nursing contact hour continuing education credit.
Visit Olympus University