EVIS EXERA III (GIF-XP190N)
EVIS EXERA III (GIF-XP190N)
The EVIS EXERA III GIF-XP190N gastroscope delivers excellent image quality and illumination, enhanced NBI capabilities, and a wide 140° field of view. Its 5.4 mm outer diameter makes the GIF-XP190N a powerful tool for diagnostic endoscopy whenever an ultra-slim scope is needed.
- Superior image quality and wider field of view: The GIF-XP190N features full-screen image quality, enhanced Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) with significantly increased brightness, and a wider field of view (140°) compared to previous generations. Two light guides provide noticeably better illumination than previous generations.
- Ultra-slim insertion tube: With its superior imaging capabilities and wide field of view, the slim GIF-XP190N is an ideal tool for diagnosis via the transnasal route or for use in patients with esophageal strictures. And a larger 2.2 mm channel provides better suction and more device compatibility.
- Efficient design: The ergonomically designed control section delivers enhanced scope maneuverability and easy access controls.
- Electrocautery support: Unlike previous generations of ultra-slim gastroscopes, the GIF-XP190N is compatible with electrocautery equipment for greater flexibility when treating patients.
- Easier setup: A new waterproof connector design minimizes the effort required for setup prior to and in between cases and eliminates the need for a water-resistant cap.
Olympus Service & Repair
Olympus offers a broad range of services to healthcare professionals and to our customers, including contact hour and peer-based training courses; information, training tools and videos on infection control and reprocessing; authorized repair services and support on Olympus equipment; and financing solutions to help your facility with acquisition of new capital equipment, accessories, and maintenance plans.
Cleaning, Disinfection & Sterilization
The proper cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization of Olympus equipment is equally as important as their proper use.
|View Products||Information||Instructional Videos||Customer Portal|
|OER-Pro||Infection Prevention||GI Endoscope Reprocessing||Log-in|
|All Products||Alerts & Statements||Ultrasound Reprocessing||Register|
Olympus Training & Proper Use
Olympus offers a variety of educational opportunities for medical and surgical healthcare professionals.
Our Professional Education Program provides multiple types of peer-to-peer training in order to meet the specific educational needs of physicians and nurses focused on the safe and effective use of Olympus products.
Olympus Professional Education also offers training programs through Olympus University (OU). Geared toward nurses, reprocessing technicians and biomeds, many of the OU courses are available for nursing contact hour continuing education credit.
Visit Olympus University