EVIS EXERA III (CLV-190)
Xenon Light Source
EVIS EXERA III (CLV-190)
With the EVIS EXERA III CLV-190 Xenon light source, pre-procedure setup has never been easier. A new connector allows one-step connection of EVIS EXERA III endoscopes to the light source and removes the need for a video cable connection to the video processor. The new cooling fan design significantly reduces the operating noise level compared to previous generations. Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) now delivers significantly increased brightness as well as twice the viewable distance in the lumen, thanks to an improved lamp design and signal processing.
- Brighter, more powerful imaging: Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) now delivers significantly increased brightness as well as twice the viewable distance in the lumen, thanks to an improved lamp design and signal processing.
- Easier connection and faster transmission speed: The new waterproof connector design allows one-step connection to the light source. A link connection to the peripheral devices, such as ScopeGuide or flushing pumps, avoids complicated cable configurations and accelerates transmission speed.
- Reduced operating noise: A redesigned cooling fan significantly reduces operating noise compared to previous generations.
- Narrow Band Imaging. NBI in EVIS EXERA III is significantly brighter and now provides up to twice the viewable distance in the lumen.
- Waterproof One-Touch Connector: A new waterproof connector enables a one-step connection to the light source and does not require a separate video cable for connection to the video processor. This saves time during procedure setup and dismantling.
- Cooling Fan: A new cooling fan design significantly reduces operating noise compared to previous generations.
- Link Connection: A new link connection to peripheral devices, such as Scope Guide and flushing pumps, avoids complicated cable connections and accelerates transmission speed.
Olympus Service & Repair
Olympus offers a broad range of services to healthcare professionals and to our customers, including contact hour and peer-based training courses; information, training tools and videos on infection control and reprocessing; authorized repair services and support on Olympus equipment; and financing solutions to help your facility with acquisition of new capital equipment, accessories, and maintenance plans.
Olympus Training & Proper Use
Olympus offers a variety of educational opportunities for medical and surgical healthcare professionals.
Our Professional Education Program provides multiple types of peer-to-peer training in order to meet the specific educational needs of physicians and nurses focused on the safe and effective use of Olympus products.
Olympus Professional Education also offers training programs through Olympus University (OU). Geared toward nurses, reprocessing technicians and biomeds, many of the OU courses are available for nursing contact hour continuing education credit.
Visit Olympus University