Brilliant Near-InfraRed (NIR)
Fluorescence Intraoperative Imaging
Changing the Way You See Your Patient
Game Changing 4K 3D Big Screen Observation
- The ORBEYE Near-Infrared Imaging mode provides brilliant 4K 3D intraoperative ICG fluorescence in the cerebral vascular area.
- ORBEYE’s dedicated LEDs directly produce the required wavelength without relying on filter technology.
- This ensures brighter illumination of the ICG distribution through the vascular structures.
Big Screen 4K 3D IR Observation
- ORBEYE provides brighter NIR fluorescence imaging in 4K 3D, allowing surgeons the ability to perform surgery under NIR fluorescence filter.
- 4K resolution and realistic 3D image perception combined with magnification capabilities up to X26 under NIR fluorescence filter.
Three Illuminating Reasons for ORBEYE NIR intraoperative imaging
- Exclusive optical design for ORBEYE exoscope that does not divide the optical path
- Adoption of back-illuminated 4K imaging device (Exmor R)
- Adoption of optimum LED light source for NIR observation
Ergonomic, immersive surgical visualization with the freedom of big screen surgery, true 4K and 3D advanced technology, without an ocular device.
A wide range of applications in Neurosurgery, ENT, Spine, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Urology, and more.
Olympus Continuum is a comprehensive platform of educational programs and training experiences.