3D Imaging System
3D Visualization Unit
- Identifies anatomy and tissue planes easier with 3D depth perception.
- Proprietary 4-LED light (expanded to include violet) helps restore and reproduce natural color and brightness, promoting a more accurate diagnosis and precise surgical treatment.
- Provides NBI®* to generate higher contrast of blood vessels on the mucosal surface with at least 25% higher light intensity than previous models.
- Backward compatible system reduces the need to purchase a full line of new scopes/ camera heads, maximizing the utilization of existing Olympus inventory.
- Minimizes capital costs with an all-in-one design for both scope and platform compared to conventional 3D systems or robotic consoles.
- Save up to $15,000* over the lifetime of the LED light source when compared to a Xenon light source.
- Simplifies workflow in the operating room with an all-in-one compact system.
- Provides easy access to user presets and switching between 2D/3D through the touch-screen panel.
- Customize up to 20 user settings to accommodate multiple surgeon preferences.
Olympus® Service & Repair
Olympus offers a broad range of services to healthcare professionals and to our customers, including contact hour and peer-based training courses; information, training tools and videos on infection control and reprocessing; authorized repair services and support on Olympus equipment; and financing solutions to help your facility with acquisition of new capital equipment, accessories, and maintenance plans.
Cleaning, Disinfection & Sterilization
The proper cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization of Olympus equipment is equally as important as their proper use.
|View Products||Information||Instructional Videos||Customer Portal|
|OER-Elite||Infection Prevention||GI Endoscope Reprocessing||Log-in|
|All Products||Alerts & Statements||Ultrasound Reprocessing||Register|
Olympus Training & Proper Use
Olympus Continuum, is a comprehensive platform of education and training experiences led by healthcare experts from around the world. Learning opportunities include hands-on courses, online learning, lectures and workshops, peer-to-peer training, accredited continuing education, and on-demand learning.
For more information: Olympus Continuum Video