3D Imaging System
3D Visualization Unit
- Identifies anatomy and tissue planes easier with 3D depth perception.
- Proprietary 4-LED light (expanded to include violet) helps restore and reproduce natural color and brightness, promoting a more accurate diagnosis and precise surgical treatment.
- Provides NBI®* to generate higher contrast of blood vessels on the mucosal surface with at least 25% higher light intensity than previous models.
- Backward compatible system reduces the need to purchase a full line of new scopes/ camera heads, maximizing the utilization of existing Olympus inventory.
- Minimizes capital costs with an all-in-one design for both scope and platform compared to conventional 3D systems or robotic consoles.
- Save up to $15,000* over the lifetime of the LED light source when compared to a Xenon light source.
- Simplifies workflow in the operating room with an all-in-one compact system.
- Provides easy access to user presets and switching between 2D/3D through the touch-screen panel.
- Customize up to 20 user settings to accommodate multiple surgeon preferences.
Olympus Service & Repair
Olympus offers a broad range of services to healthcare professionals and to our customers, including contact hour and peer-based training courses; information, training tools and videos on infection control and reprocessing; authorized repair services and support on Olympus equipment; and financing solutions to help your facility with acquisition of new capital equipment, accessories, and maintenance plans.
Cleaning, Disinfection & Sterilization
The proper cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization of Olympus equipment is equally as important as their proper use.
|View Products||Information||Instructional Videos||Customer Portal|
|OER-Pro||Infection Prevention||Bronchoscope Reprocessing||Log-in|
|All Products||Alerts & Statements||GI Endoscope Reprocessing||Register|
Olympus Training & Proper Use
Olympus offers a variety of educational opportunities for medical and surgical healthcare professionals.
Our Professional Education Program provides multiple types of peer-to-peer training in order to meet the specific educational needs of physicians and nurses focused on the safe and effective use of Olympus products.
Olympus Professional Education also offers training programs through Olympus University (OU). Geared toward nurses, reprocessing technicians and biomeds, many of the OU courses are available for nursing contact hour continuing education credit.
Visit Olympus University