The Olympus stroboscopy light source (StrobeLED) – enables precise and noise-free examination for the diagnosis of voice disorders.
- Advanced Stroboscopy Algorithm - Dual-Filter system reduces flickering and blackouts
- Strong Illumination - Provides bright viewing in both permanent and stroboscopy modes
- Adjustable Settings - Settings such as Duty Cycle and Strobe Phase offer a range of options depending on the clinical application
- Noise-free Design - Minimized side tone distraction during examination
- Easy-to-Use - Product design simplifies setup and use of StrobeLED during procedures
- Microphone Options - Choose between a lapel or throat microphone to find the right solution for every diagnostic situation
Olympus Service & Repair
Olympus offers a broad range of services to healthcare professionals and to our customers, including contact hour and peer-based training courses; information, training tools and videos on infection control and reprocessing; authorized repair services and support on Olympus equipment; and financing solutions to help your facility with acquisition of new capital equipment, accessories, and maintenance plans.