- Capture virtually any video signal up to 1080p HD
- Single or dual channel recording models
- Dual channel capable of recording two sources at the same time
- Standard MPEG-4 video and JPEG image formats
- High-quality, live video loop for secondary display
- Shows recording/image capture status, image count, etc.
- Control via touch panel, remote PC or iPad®
- Free text labeling for videos, images, and print reports
- Side-by-side comparative analysis (past vs. current procedures)
- Streamguard - Provides controlled shutdown in event of power loss to prevent corruption of images/video
Olympus® Service & Repair
Olympus offers a broad range of services to healthcare professionals and to our customers, including contact hour and peer-based training courses; information, training tools and videos on infection control and reprocessing; authorized repair services and support on Olympus equipment; and financing solutions to help your facility with acquisition of new capital equipment, accessories, and maintenance plans.