High definition slim colonoscope with short bending section which contributes to finding more disease through better retroflection in the lumen and improved access to lesions.
- Outer diameter of insertion tube; 10.5 mm
- Outer diameter of distal end; 9.8 mm
- 3.2 mm diameter channel.
- 4-way angulation (210°up, 180°down and 160° right and left)
- The field of view: 140°
- Variable stiffness and high force transmission are available
- Water jet function is available
Olympus Training & Proper Use
Olympus Continuum, is a comprehensive platform of education and training experiences led by healthcare experts from around the world. Learning opportunities include hands-on courses, online learning, lectures and workshops, peer-to-peer training, accredited continuing education, and on-demand learning.
For more information: Olympus Continuum Video