High definition slim colonoscope with short bending section which contributes to finding more disease through better retroflection in the lumen and improved access to lesions.
- Outer diameter of insertion tube; 10.5 mm
- Outer diameter of distal end; 9.8 mm
- 3.2 mm diameter channel.
- 4-way angulation (210°up, 180°down and 160° right and left)
- The field of view: 140°
- Variable stiffness and high force transmission are available
- Water jet function is available
Olympus Training & Proper Use
Olympus offers a variety of educational opportunities for medical and surgical healthcare professionals.
Our Professional Education Program provides multiple types of peer-to-peer training in order to meet the specific educational needs of physicians and nurses focused on the safe and effective use of Olympus products.
Olympus Professional Education also offers training programs through Olympus University (OU). Geared toward nurses, reprocessing technicians and biomeds, many of the OU courses are available for nursing contact hour continuing education credit.
Visit Olympus University