EVIS EXERA III GIF-1TH190
EVIS EXERA III GIF-1TH190
The EVIS EXERA III GIF-1TH190 gastroscope is designed for image guided therapy. The scope’s HDTV image quality is a first for a single-channel therapeutic gastroscope, while the addition of NBI capability may aid in the interpretation of mucosal morphology, vascular patterns, and blood vessel appearance in patients with Barrett's esophagus. The slimmer 10.0 mm distal end is smaller than the predecessor. For further efficiencies, a new connector design minimizes the effort required for setup prior to and in between cases and eliminates the need for a water-resistant cap.
- Therapeutic 3.7 mm channel: Allows use of the same scope for imaging and therapy.
- Slim design: The 10.0 mm distal end diameter is 0.9 mm smaller than the predecessor - while still maintaining the flexibility of the therapeutic channel.
- Narrow Band Imaging (NBI): The first single-channel therapeutic gastroscope with NBI, which may aid in the interpretation of mucosal morphology, vascular patterns, and blood vessel appearance in patients with Barrett's esophagus.
- Close focus: Close observation (2 mm) of the mucosal surface without the need for electronic magnification.
- Easier setup: A new waterproof connector design minimizes the effort required for setup prior to and in between cases and eliminates the need for a water-resistant cap.
Olympus® Service & Repair
Olympus offers a broad range of services to healthcare professionals and to our customers, including contact hour and peer-based training courses; information, training tools and videos on infection control and reprocessing; authorized repair services and support on Olympus equipment; and financing solutions to help your facility with acquisition of new capital equipment, accessories, and maintenance plans.
Cleaning, Disinfection & Sterilization
The proper cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization of Olympus equipment is equally as important as their proper use.
|View Products||Information||Instructional Videos||Customer Portal|
|OER-Elite||Infection Prevention||GI Endoscope Reprocessing||Log-in|
|All Products||Alerts & Statements||Ultrasound Reprocessing||Register|
Olympus Training & Proper Use
Olympus Continuum, is a comprehensive platform of education and training experiences led by healthcare experts from around the world. Learning opportunities include hands-on courses, online learning, lectures and workshops, peer-to-peer training, accredited continuing education, and on-demand learning.
For more information: Olympus Continuum Video