ENDOEYE FLEX (LTF-S190-10)
Articulating HD Videoscope
ENDOEYE FLEX (LTF-S190-10)
The ENDOEYE FLEX 10 now comes with the fog-free feature, providing clear views throughout the procedure. The advanced multi-CCD chip on the tip technology enables bright, clear images, and Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) further enhances visualization of vessels and other tissues on the mucosal surface. The flexible tip can articulate in all directions up to 100°, and the focus-free optical design provides greater depth of field, eliminating the need for manual focusing.
- Distal Tip Articulation: The ENDOEYE FLEX 10 enables observation and therapy in the entire peritoneal cavity by maintaining optimum visual orientation with up to 100° of articulation in all directions.
- Fog-Free Feature: The fog-free feature reduces the amount of time it takes the lens to defog from minutes to seconds, providing clear views throughout the procedure.
- Multi-CCD: Dual distally mounted CCD chips provide bright, clear images and deliver high resolution and accurate color reproduction.
- Exceptional Imaging: HD delivers exceptional image clarity while significantly brighter Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) enhances visualization of vessels and other tissues on the mucosal surface. The advanced, focus-free optical design provides greater depth of field, eliminating the need for manual focusing.
- Autoclavable: The ENDOEYE FLEX 10 is fully autoclavable, contributing to significant cost savings over chemical sterilization methods.
- All-in-one design: The all-in-one design integrates the light cable and camera system into the laparoscope for improved ergonomics and easier set up.
Olympus Service & Repair
Olympus offers a broad range of services to healthcare professionals and to our customers, including contact hour and peer-based training courses; information, training tools and videos on infection control and reprocessing; authorized repair services and support on Olympus equipment; and financing solutions to help your facility with acquisition of new capital equipment, accessories, and maintenance plans.
Cleaning, Disinfection & Sterilization
The proper cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization of Olympus equipment is equally as important as their proper use.
|View Products||Information||Instructional Videos||Customer Portal|
|OER-Pro||Infection Prevention||GI Endoscope Reprocessing||Log-in|
|All Products||Alerts & Statements||Ultrasound Reprocessing||Register|
Olympus Training & Proper Use
Olympus offers a variety of educational opportunities for medical and surgical healthcare professionals.
Our Professional Education Program provides multiple types of peer-to-peer training in order to meet the specific educational needs of physicians and nurses focused on the safe and effective use of Olympus products.
Olympus Professional Education also offers training programs through Olympus University (OU). Geared toward nurses, reprocessing technicians and biomeds, many of the OU courses are available for nursing contact hour continuing education credit.
Visit Olympus University