Smart, Gentle, Efficient. Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) is an established minimally invasive treatment of varicose veins. The generator and ProCurve V applicator of the Precision System allow highly accurate and customized varicose vein treatments. Using bipolar radiofrequency technology, the "Pulse RFITT" mode (radiofrequency induced thermotherapy), occludes veins gently and efficiently.
- Impedance Measurement & Auto-Stop Feature
- Continuous intraoperative impedance measurement determining the tissue condition
- As tissue impedance rises, the generator automatically adjusts its power output
- Once the vein is occluded, or the tip is inside an introducer sheath, the Auto-Stop function is automatically enabled
- The bipolar RF current does not heat the electrode tip itself, but only the adjacent tissue
- The generator may also be employed in standard inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures (monopolar and bipolar settings)
- Applicator with slender diameter of 1.8 mm (5 Fr/6 Fr).
- Flexible shaft for easy insertion.
- Centimeter markings for precise placement (rubber ring-positioning guide).
- Clear tip visualization on ultrasound for easy positioning.
- Short electrode tip of 18 mm (enabling treatment of short vein segments e.g. perforators).
- May be positioned up to 1 cm inferior of the saphenous junctions.
- Tissue heated up to about 212° F.
- Protects against thermal damage to the introducer sheath.
- Continuous withdrawal with inbuilt auto-feedback control.
Olympus Service & Repair
Olympus offers a broad range of services to healthcare professionals and to our customers, including contact hour and peer-based training courses; information, training tools and videos on infection control and reprocessing; authorized repair services and support on Olympus equipment; and financing solutions to help your facility with acquisition of new capital equipment, accessories, and maintenance plans.
Cleaning, Disinfection & Sterilization
The proper cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization of Olympus equipment is equally as important as their proper use.
|View Products||Information||Instructional Videos||Customer Portal|
|OER-Elite||Infection Prevention||GI Endoscope Reprocessing||Log-in|
|All Products||Alerts & Statements||Ultrasound Reprocessing||Register|