One Partner. More Solutions.
The E-SteriScope™ Single-use Rhinolaryngoscope portfolio delivers options for both diagnostic and therapeutic procedures complimenting Olympus' existing video platform to provide you a comprehensive ENT solution. Olympus provides the solutions you need to approach each ENT procedure, patient, and site of care with a high level of flexibility.
Learn more about the E-SteriScope portfolio and receive ENT updates from Olympus.
- Versatility: The single-use rhinolaryngoscopes can be used in a wide array of diagnostic and therapeutic applications.* They provide the portability to perform procedures confidently anywhere, anytime.
- Convenience: The single-use rhinolaryngoscopes provide access to scopes that are always ready to use.
- Maneuverability: The wide angulation range of 210° up and down provides flexibility when examining the anatomy.
- Connectivity: Seamlessly integrate with the nCare™ Enterprise Image and Video Recorder and VaultStream™ Enterprise Content Management System allowing clinicians to access images and videos from any location.
* Improper use of scope may result in patient injury, bleeding, and/or perforation. For complete indications, contraindications, warnings, and cautions, please reference full Instructions for Use (IFU) that accompanied your product.
** Data on file as of January 2023
|Field of view||110°||110°|
|Depth of field||3-100 mm||3-100 mm|
|Distal end diamter||3.2 mm||4.9 mm|
|Insertion tube diameter||3.2 mm||5.0 mm|
|Working length||300 mm||300 mm|
|210° / 210°||210° / 210°|
|Channel inner diameter||n/a||2.2 mm|
|Compatibility||SYS-5100 and DVM-A2||SYS-5100 and DVM-A2|
|UOM||Pack of 6||Pack of 6|
Data on file as of 11/18/22
Olympus Training & Proper Use
Olympus Continuum, is a comprehensive platform of education and training experiences led by healthcare experts from around the world. Learning opportunities include hands-on courses, online learning, lectures and workshops, peer-to-peer training, accredited continuing education, and on-demand learning.
For more information: Olympus Continuum Video