- Rotary Function: An insertion tube rotation of up to 90° left and right may provide additional operator control and supports easy insertion and positioning of endoscopic devices.
- Tip Angulation: The wide angulation range of 210° up and down can be maintained even when an endoscopic device is inserted, making it easy to access targets within the tracheal-bronchial tree.
- Versatility: With premium features and enhanced functionality, H-SteriScopes can be used in a wide array of diagnostic and therapeutic applications. They provide the portability to perform procedures confidently anywhere, anytime.
- Convenience: These sterile-packaged bronchoscopes are ready for use whenever they are needed and never require reprocessing or repair. This easy access may save facilities time and resources as well as reduce procedure delays or cancelations.
- Efficiency: The H-SteriScope portfolio offers a wide range of best-in-class, single-use diagnostic and therapeutic bronchoscopes to fulfill a variety of clinical needs. The diversity of the portfolio may help facilities optimize their efficiency by maximizing workflow and productivity.
SteriScope™ is a trademark of Hunan Vathin Medical Instruments Co., Ltd
Any content or information (“Content”) presented herein is illustrative in nature and does not guarantee or represent specific information, outcomes, or results. Olympus Corporation of the Americas and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and representatives (collectively “Olympus”) does not represent to or warrant the accuracy or applicability of the Content. To the extent allowed under applicable law, under no circumstances shall Olympus be liable for any costs, expenses, losses, claims, liabilities, or other damages (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or otherwise) that may arise from, or be incurred in connection with, the Content or any use thereof.
|Distal End Diameter (mm)||6.5||5.7||4.8||3.3||2.3|
|Insertion Tube Outer Diameter (mm)||6.2||5.8||4.9||3.2||2.2|
|Working Channel (mm)||3.2||2.8||2.2||1.2||-|
|Angulation Range||210° up, 210° down||210° up, 210° down||210° up, 210° down||210° up, 210° down||210° up, 210° down|
|Rotation Range||90° left, 90° right||90° left, 90° right||90° left, 90° right||90° left, 90° right||90° left, 90° right|
Olympus Training & Proper Use
Olympus offers a variety of educational opportunities for medical and surgical healthcare professionals.
Our Professional Education Program provides multiple types of peer-to-peer training in order to meet the specific educational needs of physicians and nurses focused on the safe and effective use of Olympus products.
Olympus Professional Education also offers training programs through Olympus University (OU). Geared toward nurses, reprocessing technicians and biomeds, many of the OU courses are available for nursing contact hour continuing education credit.
Visit Olympus University