- ChitoZolve. There when you need it – gone when you don’t.
- Pliable structure does not crack or create sharp edges that could irritate sensitive mucosa
- Dissolves in as a few as 4 days eliminating the need for painful removal
- Separates and supports tissues preventing adhesions
- Keeps surgical site moist helping to promote healing
- Expands upon hydration adapting to patient’s anatomy
- Made from chitosan well documented to help address bleeding, adhesions and bacterial growth
|CNS155||ChitoZolve Dissolvable Chitosan Intranasal Splint 1.5 cm x 5.0 cm, (8/box)|
Olympus Training & Proper Use
Olympus Continuum, is a comprehensive platform of education and training experiences led by healthcare experts from around the world. Learning opportunities include hands-on courses, online learning, lectures and workshops, peer-to-peer training, accredited continuing education, and on-demand learning.
For more information: Olympus Continuum Video