- ChitoZolve. There when you need it – gone when you don’t.
- Pliable structure does not crack or create sharp edges that could irritate sensitive mucosa
- Dissolves in as a few as 4 days eliminating the need for painful removal
- Separates and supports tissues preventing adhesions
- Keeps surgical site moist helping to promote healing
- Expands upon hydration adapting to patient’s anatomy
- Made from chitosan well documented to help address bleeding, adhesions and bacterial growth
|CNS155||ChitoZolve Dissolvable Chitosan Intranasal Splint 1.5 cm x 5.0 cm, (8/box)|
Olympus Training & Proper Use
Olympus offers a variety of educational opportunities for medical and surgical healthcare professionals.
Our Professional Education Program provides multiple types of peer-to-peer training in order to meet the specific educational needs of physicians and nurses focused on the safe and effective use of Olympus products.
Olympus Professional Education also offers training programs through Olympus University (OU). Geared toward nurses, reprocessing technicians and biomeds, many of the OU courses are available for nursing contact hour continuing education credit.
Visit Olympus University