Helping You Do More
When performing an ERCP, you need tools, technologies and services that you can trust so you can focus on taking care of your patients.
Based on worldwide customer feedback, key learnings and society guidelines, the Olympus Care program includes a resource library, service, education and dedicated field support.
In the last three years, Olympus has executed
OVER 150 infection prevention courses.
This means Olympus has educated OVER 4,700
medical professionals on infection prevention in the
last three years.
- Scheduled service inspections
- Maintenance and repair with OEM parts and OEM trained technicians
- Shipping included with annual maintenance program
- Inservice with competency check
- Complementary in-house competency check documents
- Original equipment manufactured parts and servicing
- Loaner scopes available during maintenance to ensure maximum uptime
- Online Service Portal to submit requests, view history and track repairs
- Unrestricted access to technical support twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days per week
- Olympus provides contact hours for educational programs in various modalities:
- On-site Instructor Led programs upon request, nationwide
- Online E-Learning modules
- Off-site Instructor Led
- Reprocessing Specialist Training programs, regionally
- Presentations at Chapter and Society meetings upon request, nationwide
- Training provided by an Endoscopy Support Specialist
- Website Resources
- Training Videos
- Wall Charts
- Visual Reprocessing Guides
- White Papers
- Quick Reference Guides
Important information about Olympus duodenoscopes, including FAQs and customer letters.
Discover a deeper understanding of reprocessing the Olympus (TJF-Q180V) duodenoscope.
Additional information related to the proper care of medical products.
Watch videos with instructions on how to clean your GI Endoscopes and Bronchoscopes.
With an extensive selection of educational programs for endoscopy, Olympus University is a convenient way for nurses, technicians, biomedical engineers, administrators and materials managers to further their knowledge.
Information on Olympus OEM service of equipment and access to the Service Portal
OlympusConnect.com houses the full library of training support, including: Reprocessing Videos, Visual Reprocessing Guides, Instruction Manuals, Reprocessing Manuals, In-service Guides and more.
For additional questions on service, technical assistance, professional education, or sales contact us directly.
Sign-up today to receive the latest news and information from Olympus about infection prevention.
- 1. 75 Million Endoscopies Performed Annually According to iData Research Procedure Analysis. (2019, May 14). Retrieved from https://idataresearch.com/75-million-endoscopies-performed-annually according-to-idata-research-procedure-analysis/
- 2. Coté, G. A., Singh, S., Bucksot, L. G., Lazzell–Pannell, L., Schmidt, S. E., Fogel, E., . . . Sherman, S. (2012). Association Between Volume of Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography at an Academic Medical Center and Use of Pancreatobiliary Therapy. Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 10(8), 920-924. doi:10.1016/j.cgh.2012.02.019
- 3. Data on file at Olympus.