The Olympus Medical Systems Group has worked hard to provide you with a modern, user-friendly website.
This site consolidates the information previously appearing on Gyrusacmi.com and Olympusamerica.com in order to provide you with a single point of contact across our many medical specialty areas.
Knowing that many of today’s HCP’s are smart phone users, we created a mobile-optimized version to quickly connect you with either the information or appropriate Olympus representatives you need, when you need it, while on the move within a healthcare facility.
We simplified navigation on Medical.OlympusAmerica.com by primarily organizing the content around specialty. For each specialty, we’ve included featured procedures. Procedure pages include both videos and Olympus products used within that procedure. We don’t include every product, but we do highlight products that may be of interest to you. To learn more about these products or to inquire about ones not included on the site, contact our sales team.
In the top navigation we include Featured Products. These products span the primary medical specialties and are highlighted due to the innovative technologies employed or the fact that they are a “world’s first” or “one-of-a-kind” product.
We want to continually improve the customer experience on this site. Please provide your feedback by taking the exit survey.
A few tips on navigating the new site:
- To return to the home page, click on the Olympus logo in the top left corner of every page.
- Search is available on every page in the upper right corner.
- Search – you can search across the entire site, which will include everything, or you can select the tab in the top right that says “Products” and it will only search on product pages.
- Product Page search includes Filters, which allow you to view products in categories, by type, and by featured technologies used in the products. Click on the > to see options.
- You can contact Olympus on every page, typically with the button below the search box, or at the bottom of the Featured Product and Featured Technology pages.