ENDOCAPSULE 10 System
Capsule Endoscope Set
ENDOCAPSULE 10 System
ENDOCAPSULE 10 SOFTWARE offers various supporting functions to evaluate examination data such as Overview, Red Color Detection, Adjust and Express reading modes. The software analyzes the recorded images for similarity, bubbles and debris as well as red color amount to identify characteristic images and thus effectively reduce total reading time.
- 3D Track: A high-precision antenna recognizes the detailed signals from the capsule, allowing the system to display the capsule track in 3D. It also indicates on the 3D tracking screen where each thumbnail image was captured in order to assess the locations of abnormalities. The 3D Track function offers intuitive operation, showing capsule location to help you decide what approach should be taken for subsequent procedures.
- Examination Data Management: Each phase of the procedure is displayed in an easy-to-read format to visualize the status of individual examination procedures at a glance.
- System Integration: The workstation of ENDOCAPSULE 10 SYSTEM integrates easily into existing hospital information systems for fast and easy data sharing. All examination data for patients - including results from ENDOCAPSULE 10 - can be managed centrally, making collaboration inside the facility easier.
Components - ENDOCAPSULE 10 SOFTWARE Server-Client (MAJ-2038)
- ENDOCAPSULE 10 SOFTWARE Server-Client (DVD-R) - (1 piece)
- ENDOCAPSULE 10 SOFTWARE Light 32 bit (DVD-R) - (1 piece)
- ENDOCAPSULE 10 SOFTWARE Light 64 bit (DVD-R) - (1 piece)
Components - ENDOCAPSULE 10 SOFTWARE Client (MAJ-2039)
- ENDOCAPSULE SOFTWARE 10 Client (DVD-R) - (1 piece)
Olympus Service & Repair
Olympus offers a broad range of services to healthcare professionals and to our customers, including contact hour and peer-based training courses; information, training tools and videos on infection control and reprocessing; authorized repair services and support on Olympus equipment; and financing solutions to help your facility with acquisition of new capital equipment, accessories, and maintenance plans.
Olympus Training & Proper Use
Olympus offers a variety of educational opportunities for medical and surgical healthcare professionals.
Our Professional Education Program provides multiple types of peer-to-peer training in order to meet the specific educational needs of physicians and nurses focused on the safe and effective use of Olympus products.
Olympus Professional Education also offers training programs through Olympus University (OU). Geared toward nurses, reprocessing technicians and biomeds, many of the OU courses are available for nursing contact hour continuing education credit.
Visit Olympus University