The VisiGlide Line of Guidewires
Designed for endoscopic treatment of the biliary and pancreatic ducts, the VisiGlide line offers two options to meet both patient and physician needs. Choose a guidewire to suit every patient’s condition and physician’s preference.
Not just your everyday guidewire.
- For endoscopists who prefer a straight wire and those that like flexibility in the tip of the wire
- When firmer, more robust technique is employed in wire handling
- For therapeutic work requiring an optimal amount of distal body such as in dilated bile ducts
A reliable solution when access matters most.
- For endoscopists who prefer an angled wire and those that like an even softer feel in the tip of the wire
- When finer, more precise movements are required during delicate procedures
- For therapeutic work in sensitive anatomy, such as the pancreas, requiring a more flexible tip for lighter tissue contact