65 Years of GI Endoscopy Innovation
In One Powerful Little Capsule
Designed to optimize your small bowel capsule endoscopy practice, the feature-rich and highly intuitive ENDOCAPSULE 10 platform is the culmination of peerless Olympus imaging technology, continuous software innovation, thoughtful advances in procedural and practice efficiency, and a comprehensive approach to
service and support.
Accelerate Reading Time
EndoCapsule Omni Mode
Of the tens of thousands of images captured during an EndoCapsule procedure, the intelligent Omni Mode reading algorithm reviews all images captured and presents only clinically unique and relevant images for your review. As a result, Omni Mode’s smart algorithm removes duplicate and clinically irrelevant images, allowing for up to 64% acceleration in reading times without reducing detection of major lesions.*
Learn more about Omni Mode
EndoCapsule’s intelligent reading algorithm.
ACCELERATE READING TIME*
* Usefulness of new Algorithm-implemented reading software for small-bowel Capsule Endoscopy (CE) by Naoki Ohmiya, Department of Gastroenterology, Fujita Health University School of Medicine, 2015 – UEG week 2015, P0865
Olympus opto-digital technology provides a superior
high-resolution image with an expanded wide-angle view to
facilitate improved imaging of the small bowel.
- Optimize visualization with 160° wide-angle field of view
- Visualize 10% more mucosa compared to other capsule
Olympus high-resolution lens technology
provides incredibly clear and vivid image quality equal to that of the
Olympus SIF-Q180 enteroscope.
Like a GPS for the small bowel, users can reference 3D Track, then correlate that capsule location to procedural images, helping to inform future treatment.
- Plan for deep enteroscopy with an antegrade or retrograde
- Inform relevant downstream physicians of suspected lesion
location for more precise next steps
Monitor Capsule Progress in Real Time
- Confirm the capsule has reached the stomach prior to sending
- Display and mark capsule images on the recorder without the
need for a second device