The THUNDERBEAT portfolio combines high performance and efficiency with 7mm vessel sealing, significantly faster tissue dissection and the versatility to replace multiple instruments with a single handpiece. With this remarkable portfolio, you’ve got the power to realize increased efficiencies through reduced instrument usage & exchange, uninterrupted operative flow and reduced OR time. THUNDERBEAT is the singular choice of energy for advanced 7mm vessel sealing combined with precise tissue management.
- Reliable 7mm Sealing: The THUNDERBEAT enables reliable sealing of vessels ≤ 7 mm through hybrid energy combined with more consistent pressure and energy distribution provided by the center-pivot wiper jaw. In preclinical testing THUNDERBEAT had the highest average burst pressure.*
- Efficiency: the only autostop system for ultrasonic-cutting energy devices that stops the energy output after transection, allowing for improved temperature management.
- Intelligent Tissue Monitoring, through up to 79% faster cutting speeds which can contribute to OR time savings.*
- Precise Dissection: In addition to delivering two forms of energy, the jaw is designed to act as a dissecting and grasping instrument fulfilling a variety of surgical needs with a single instrument for precise tissue management including fine dissection, blunt dissection, secure tip grasping and spot coagulation
- Versatility to Achieve More: A single instrument that fulfils a variety of needs contributing to less instrument exchange & usage potentially reducing OR time.