The LUMINELLE® DTx System
The LUMINELLE® DTx System
LUMINELLE DTx 360º Rotatable
(Operative; Semi-flex or Rigid)
The LUMINELLE DTx 360º Rotatable Disposable Sheath is designed for both operative and diagnostic hysteroscopy and cystoscopy procedures. The sheath has a graduated tip that increases in size from 3.7 mm to 5.7 mm. The LUMINELLE DTx 360º Rotatable Disposable Sheath features continuous flow enabling hydrodilation to enhance patient comfort when traversing the cervical canal. The LUMINELLE DTx 360º Rotatable Disposable Sheath can be rotated 360° to obtain a global view of the uterine cavity and is available as either a semi-flexible or rigid sheath.
LUMINELLE Dx 360º Rotatable
Disposable Sheath (Diagnostic)
At only 3 mm in diameter, the diagnostic sheath is smaller than a pencil eraser allowing for easier passage and more comfort when traversing the cervical canal. The small diameter has the potential to reduce the need for anesthesia/analgesia for patients. The LUMINELLE Dx 360º Rotatable Disposable Sheath is a one-handed design that provides a full 360° view of the uterine cavity.
The LUMINELLE DTx System provides:
- CLARITY with Smart Focus Optics
- Leveraging the latest in advanced HD optics, the LUMINELLE DTx System provides 120° FIELD OF VIEW, a 50 mm depth, without the “fish eye effect”
- The unique, patented 360° ROTOWINGS of the LUMINELLE RotoSheath Platform ALLOW FOR ONE-HANDED MANEUVERABILITY, providing a complete global view
- The Smart Focus Algorithm AUTOMATICALLY ADJUSTS lighting during procedures
- In Your Office. In Your CONTROL.
- SIMPLE AND FAST ASSEMBLY and disassembly has the potential to reduce the time required for examination room turnover.
- YOU CONTROL YOUR SCHEDULE for hysteroscopy procedures. Not the hospital.
- A best-in-class system—small enough to fit any patient room—ALLOWS YOU TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR WORKFLOW
- MANAGING COSTS. Optimizing Workflow.
- LUMINELLE DTx System delivers a quality, cost-effective solution with potential for lower out-of-pocket costs for your practice and patients
- By using the LUMINELLE DTx System in the office, you can potentially INCREASE THE NUMBER OF DAILY PROCEDURES performed for both hysteroscopy and cystoscopy
- Based on the 2020 CMS guidelines, office hysteroscopies can offer the opportunity for a HIGHER LEVEL OF REIMBURSEMENT, and the same system can also meet your cystoscopy needs
- A BETTER PATH TO A BETTER PATIENT EXPERIENCE
The LUMINELLE DTx SYSTEM GOES A LONG WAY IN REDUCING PATIENT ANXIETY AND IMPROVING HER EXPERIENCE.
- Allows the patient to have the procedure in the comfortable setting of your office, surrounded by you and your staff.
- Potentially lowers out-of-pocket costs by requiring only an in-office copayment instead of additional hospital-charged procedure fees.
- Procedures done in the office lead to shorter wait times and allow you and your patient the freedom to get on with your day.
- The LUMINELLE DTx RotoSheath's unique graduated tip size and dual inflow fenestrations (front and side) allow for hydrodilation and ease of traversing the cervical canal. The LUMINELLE Dx Sheath is only 3 mm in diameter - providing a more comfortable experience for your patient.
|20030||LUMINELLE DTx SYSTEM|
|20040||LUMINELLE DTx SCOPE|
|20050||LUMINELLE DTx COMMUNICATION CABLE|
|20070||LUMINELLE DX 360° ROTATABLE DISPOSABLE SHEATH, DIAGNOSTIC|
|20020||LUMINELLE DTx 360° ROTATABLE DISPOSABLE SHEATH, SEMI-FLEX|
|20060||LUMINELLE DTx 360° ROTATABLE DISPOSABLE SHEATH, RIGID|
|U2419H||Dell UltraSharp 24" Monitor|
|41PCM002-1601A-11||Computer Cart, Silver|
|SRG16390||SEMI-RIGID ALLIGATOR GRASPING FORCEPS|
|SRB16390||SEMI-RIGID BIOPSY FORCEPS|
|SRS16390L||LONG, SEMI-RIGID MICRO SCISSORS WITH BLUNT END|
|SRT16390||SEMI-RIGID TENACULUM FORCEPS|