Fundamentals of EMR and ESD
Attendees will be introduced to EMR, Hybrid ESD and ESD through topic focused didactics and hands-on labs. They will be instructed on the safe and effective use of Olympus devices during these procedures.
Agenda will include:
- Open forum discussion
- Didactic presentations
- Hands-on lab
- Identify what cases are best for ESD
- Demonstrate the proper techniques to perform the procedure
- Classify lesions for EMR vs ESD
- Demonstrate the correct products to be used for EMR/ESD procedures
- Full portfolio of ESD knives
- NeedleMaster Injection Needle
- QuickClip Pro (hemostasis clip)
- Coagrasper (hemostatic forceps)
- EMR Kit
- Eleview (Submucosal Injection Agent)
- Must have completed an Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship
- Exposure to EMR
February 8, 2020
Olympus, Brooklyn Park, MN
Registration Coming Soon
We are currently scheduling more courses for 2020.
Please check back for specific dates.
The faculty listed are examples of faculty used at this course in the past. A combination of similar faculty will be used at each course.
Hiroyuki Aihara, MD, PhD
Gastroenterologist, Hepatology and Endoscopy
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Peter Draganov, MD, FASGE, ACAF, FACG
Professor of Medicine
University of Florida
Sergey V. Kantsevoy, MD, PhD
Director, The Center for Therapeutic Endoscopy
Digestive Health and Liver Disease at Mercy
Institute for Digestive Health and Liver Disease
Mohamed O Othman, M.D.
Chief, Gastroenterology Section, BSLMC
Director of Advanced Endoscopy
Assistant Professor of Medicine - Gastroenterology and Hepatology Section
Baylor College of Medicine