Advanced Technologies in Stone Management—Residents Course
Didactic presentations, video cases and hands-on lab. Exploring: Proper utilization of Olympus Video Flexible Endoscopes, ShockPulse-SE Dual Action Lithotripsy System, Holmium Laser & Stone Management Devices.
Agenda will include:
- Didactic Presentations
- Video cases
- Hands-On Lab
- Proper utilization of Olympus Video Flexible Endoscopes during ureteroscopy
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL) and proper use of Olympus devices
- Set up and application of the Olympus ShockPulse system to achieve stone fragmentation and removal
- Learn the safe and effective use of Holmium Laser and Stone Management devices
- ShockPulse Lithotripsy
- Video Flexible Ureteroscope
- Stone Devices
Urology Residents - PG/Y2
We are currently scheduling courses for 2020.
Please check back for specific dates.
The faculty listed are examples of faculty used at this course in the past. A combination of similar faculty will be used at each course.
Raju Thomas, MD, FACS
Co-Director of Endourology, Laparoscopy & Robotic Surgery
Tulane University School of Medicine
Davis Viprakasit, MD, FACS
Clinical Associate Professor, MIS, Stone Management
University of North Carolina
Brian Eisner, MD
Co-Director of the Kidney Stone Program
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
Assistant Professor of Surgery, Harvard Medical School
Wilson Molina, MD
Professor of Urology
Kidney Stone Disease Program
Department of Urology
Kansas University Medical Center