Optical Surgical Navigation System
Brainlab brings powerful and innovative surgical navigation technology to the ENT specialties, providing surgeons with the advanced image enrichment and visualization needed to perform complex and delicate procedures.
The intuitive user interfaces, automated workflows and advanced imaging that are the backbone of Brainlab image-guided surgery afford ease-of-use and unlock the power of diagnostic, surgical and post-operative patient data. Completely automated platform and software integration helps clinicians fully leverage available information in an era in which data is continuously growing in volume and complexity. Brainlab platforms are available with optical tracking.
Brainlab ENT Navigation offers advanced 3D displays, user-friendly touch-based and touchless patient registration options and real-time virtual anatomy updates. Surgeons can continuously track surgical instruments during procedures such as functional endoscopy sinus surgery (FESS). Brainlab ENT Planning Software quickly and accurately bridges the gap between pre-operative planning and intraoperative navigation, allowing surgeons to virtually pre-plan the entire procedure and then perform an image-guided realization. During the procedure, Brainlab navigation can be used to verify the desired surgical outcome.
- Brainlab ENT surgery technologies gives you a clear overview of unique patient anatomy
- Get the most out of your data with direct interaction with DICOM images and data enrichment
- Avoid high risk structures during functional endoscopic sinus surgery with simplistic intraoperative visualization
- Access a broad range of highly automated Elements applications to enrich and simplify your preoperative planning
- Get a better overview of your patient’s unique anatomy with our intelligent Elements applications
- Enjoy automatic MR and CT-based segmentation of ENT relevant structures like the ethmoid bone
- Take your plans from the screen into the room with the Elements Viewer with mixed reality views