Mastering Advanced Technologies in Endourology
A Training Event on the Safe and Effective Use of Advanced Technologies for Endourology
Agenda will include:
- Didactic Presentations
- Device Demonstration
- Lab Simulation Exercises
- Recorded Case Discussion
- Upper Tract
- Understand the safe and effective use of ureteroscope handling along with the appropriate laser techniques to maximize kidney stone outcomes.
- Learn the principles of PCNL form access to stone removal techniques with the safe and effective use of ShockPulse-SE Dual Action Lithotriptor.
- Lower Tract
- To learn effective Cystoscopy and Resection techniques incorporating Plasma Vaporization Technology for the treatment of BPH and NMIBC.
- Understand the principles and applications of Narrow Band Imaging in the office and OR environment for the visualization of NMBIC, identification of lesion types, and treatment options.
- Plasma vaporization and resection technology, including the Plasma-OvalButton vaporization electrode
- OES Elite HD telescopes
- Narrow Band Imaging (NBI®) Visualization Technology
- ShockPulse-SE Dual Action Lithotripsy System with Surgeon Control
- Holmium Laser & Stone Management Devices
- High Definition Video Flexible Endoscopes