Advanced EUS Guided Tissue Acquisition
Physicians already trained in EUS who would like hands-on experience with Olympus EUS equipment.
Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Fellows course
Fellows will be introduced to the safe and effective use of Olympus EBUS equipment.
Introduction to the Olympus EBUS System Course
Physicians will be introduced to the safe and effective use of Olympus EBUS equipment.
Peripheral Bronchoscopy with Radial EBUS
Physicians will learn the safe and effective use of Olympus Radial EBUS equipment.
Pulmonology – Clinical Mentorship
Healthcare Professionals may be eligible to visit an Olympus Educator’s renowned facility to observe a case and practice hands-on simulation through the guidance of the expert. Clinical Mentorships are available to those Pulmonologists that have previously attended an Olympus Introduction to EBUS course.
- Bronchoscope Device Insertion-Olympus BF-190 Bronchoscopes with Rotary Function
- Bronchoscope Angulation-Olympus BF-190 Bronchoscopes with Rotary Function
- Bronchoscope Control-Olympus BF-190 Bronchoscopes with Rotary Function
- Bronchoscope Operator Comfort-Olympus BF-190 Bronchoscopes with Rotary Function
- Bronchoscope HDTV Clinical Video Clip-Olympus BF-190 Bronchoscopes
- Biopsy Forceps with Unique SwingJaw Mechanism for Olympus Bronchoscopes
- Guiding Device (Curette) Under Fluoroscopy-Olympus Radial EBUS
- Radial EBUS Procedure Overview Animation-Olympus Radial EBUS
- Radial Probe Endoscopic & Ultrasound Image-Olympus Radial EBUS
- Radial Endobronchial Ultrasound-Olympus Radial EBUS
- ViziShot Flex 19 G EBUS-TBNA Needle Animation - Olympus Bronchoscopy
- Guide Sheath Kit Setup Animation - Olympus Radial EBUS
- EBUS Procedure Overview-Olympus Bronchoscopy
- Peripheral Bronchoscopy with Radial EBUS by Dr. Alex Chen – Olympus Radial EBUS
- Lymph Node Anatomy-Olympus Bronchoscopy